12.21.2013

It's...Fluffy!

Okay, so I couldn't resist. Temptation got too strong. I'm going to type about myself! The other piggies will have to wait their turn!

This is my very, very, VERY cute face!
















I'm an Abyssinian, so I have crazy rosettes of fur all over my body. I'm a tricolor, which means that I have three colors: orange, white, and black.

As I mentioned in my last post, my favorite pastime is eating. My favorite foods consist of parsley, romaine lettuce, radicchio, grapes, and the very basic timothy hay. When everyone else is sleeping, you'll find me eating! Who would waste time when they could be eating? So, of course, every time we're reviewing a new food, I'm going to be the critic!

I also am dominant pig, as I've stated before. That means that I'm the queen bee, the top dog! I rule over the piggies and always get my way, unless humans intervene.

Unfortunately, I have to get spayed in the near future. I'm a very healthy, very strong piggy, so I'll probably do okay. I'll hear more about that on December 24th. I'll keep you posted on that.
Talk to you later!
~Fluffy





No comments:

Post a Comment