3.21.2014

Wheekly Guinea Pig Help...Giving Your Piggie a Fur Trim

Now, for all you long-furred guinea pigs out there-- let me warn you. Sometime or another, unless you're a show pig, you'll get your fur trimmed.
Me before my fur trim. I just got out of bed, so my fur-do
is messed up.















All the materials and tools you really need are scissors and a towel. Place the towel underneath the pig, so the fur will be caught, and you won't have a mess. Be delicate with your piggie, and don't cut very much. Just so much that yucky stuff won't be caught on their fur. Make sure your guinea gets a treat afterwards!

Unfortunately, this pigture doesn't really show much of the
trim, but hopefully you can tell that I got trimmed.

















Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment