7.09.2015

Food Review...Basil

Our main excitement about summer-- favorite foods and new foods to try. Basil falls under the category of 'new foods to try', so we decided to give it a taste. So today, I, Fluffy, am writing a review on basil!


Interesting smell...
Nope. I don't like it. I don't even want to try it.
 I, being the food critique in our family, decided it wasn't even worth my time to try.

Munch.
 Celery, however, seemed to enjoy it.

Sniff, sniff
Too weird smelling.
 Sandy, like me, thought it was strange. She also didn't take a bite.

Ooo, give it to me!
 Olympia, like Celery, really enjoyed it. I can't see what those two liked about basil.

I'm running away from you!
Bandit also didn't like it. At first glance, he ran away.

All in all, we think that you should give your piggies a chance to try basil. If they're big on food, like me, they'll have strong opinion on it. Even though I didn't like it, many other pigs do, so it's safe to say that you should give this summer snack a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment